Many times when people want to create change or a shift in their lives, they make big bold complicated moves with a huge investment either of time, money or new learning. Perhaps it is the bigness of it that propels them towards the shift but in the end, the bigness will be the thing holding them back. When creating change, many people have bad habits of trying to do too much at once and not following through.
The easiest way to create a shift is to implement small steps or new habits that are achievable on a daily basis. Thereby reprograming yourself towards what you desire in a way that is both sustainable and doable.
5 New Habits to Create Shift
1. Gratitude Start or end your day being grateful for what you do have and did experience. This will allow for more abundance to flow.
2. Intentions Set your daily intentions on what you would like to experience or achieve and make sure that they are something that you can do.
3. Journal Start keeping a journal to record your gratuities, your intentions and what has occurred. This will keep you focused and also give you measurable results so that you can mark the shift in your life.
4. Support Support yourself and the shift by acknowledging your hard work, how you show up and who you are. Make sure that your self talk is healthy and supportive of your dreams.
5. Flexibility Be willing to adjust and change with the circumstances instead of fighting against it. Be in the flow.
Click Below for your Complimentary Coaching Session