One thing that I learned this past year was so simple, but it made a huge difference in my business. I realized that most of us waste working hours with busy work that does not produce the results that we desire. It is not about how much we work, but rather how we work. To be successful, we need to work smart.
Once you discover how many hours you spend “working” and not getting the results you desire, you will be shocked! You will soon not doing a lot of what you have wasted your time on in the past and get the results you desire!
5 Simple Steps for Top Results:
1. Look at how you spend your time. For one week take notes on what you do and for how long. This will give you an accurate look into where you are focusing, what you are doing and how long it takes you.
2. Make a list of your top goals. Decide what you want to accomplish and what results you desire and write those down. Break big projects into pieces that can be done in chunks. Make a schedule of when to do what.
3. Outsource. Now that you know how you spend your time, stop doing the things that eat up your time with no results. Outsource things that are busy work so that you can focus on the big important things.
4. Use a timer. Break your projects into pieces and set a timer for 90 minutes. Work on only one thing during that time. When the timer goes off, get up, take a break and move your body. Return to your desk and set the timer for another 90 minutes. Now work on your second project and when the timer goes off, take a break. Set a timer for when you are doing social media. Facebook and pintrest can make time disappear. Time your self and stop when it goes off.
5. Stick to your schedule. It is easy to come up with new ideas or projects. Write them down for later. Stick to the schedule you have created of current projects and complete those first. Put all new ones into your schedule for later.
By following these simple steps, you will be working smarter and getting more done with the results you want.
Click Below For Your Complimentary Coaching Session