Capturing the Magic in Our Lives. We all have those memories of a magical time that stands out in our minds. When something happened that touched our heart, our soul and made a deep imprint into our memory. The ones that when we fondly remember, it brings a smile to our face and perhaps a flutter to our heart.
There are many times that we have magical moments but because of different factors, we don’t seem to notice, remember or even acknowledge them. We rush through things in a hurry, stressed or to far into the future.
Here are 5 Tips for Capturing the Magic in Your Life Now!
1. Be Present Stay in the present moments of your life and not in the past or future. Notice what is happening around you, within you and stay fully present.
2. Expect Miracles When you set the intention that you will see miracles you begin to notice more of them. Start small maybe noticing that pretty flower by the side of the road or the person helping the elderly lady across the street.
3. Set Intentions Setting your intentions will help you create more of what you desire. Knowing what you want and how to get there will generate more of it.
4. Flexibility Be flexible in how things show up and what it looks like. You don’t know what you don’t know and sometimes things come along that are so magical and you would have never thought of it before.
5. Sprinkle Joy Spread the joy and happiness in your heart to others. Let people know that they are appreciated and be thankful to them. Smiling and sharing hugs is another way to also spread the joy. Joy attracts joy, so there will be more magic.
Click Below for your Complimentary Coaching Session